Spring Break is finally here! We have all earned a little break from work, and from shoveling snow. Even if you don’t have kids on break from school, or do but your family is staying local this year, make some lasting memories and get active with our Local Spring Break Guide!
- Strap up your boots and tour the grounds at Chankaska Creek Ranch & Winery, followed by a glass of wine and an appetizer in the tasting room.
- Test out your skiing or snowboarding skills at Mount Kato
- Attend an invigorating class at Sun Moon Yoga
Parents & Kids
- Join in on one of the fun and creative spring break activities at the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Go snow tubing or learn to ski at Mount Kato
- Try your hand(s) at indoor rock climbing at Minnesota State University’s Myers Field House
- Enjoy a scenic afternoon with a great glass of wine and some delicious appetizers at Chankaska Creek Ranch & Winery.
- Loosen up your body and relax your mind with a $5 bargain class at Sun Moon Yoga.
- Try something new with a free group exercise class at the YMCA! They even have virtual classes to try out at home.
No matter your age, the entire family can participate in the Luck of the Irish 7K and Kids K! The event takes place on March 23rd at John Ireland Catholic School in St. Peter.
We hope you find a few activities that you and your loved ones will enjoy as we celebrate the end of winter and the arrival of spring!